Fans of D&V's Cup of Tea

Please join Fans of D&V's Cup of Tea, where you will get email notifications whenever this blog gets updated with new content.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back with a Bang!

Hello everyone!

We apologise for the delay in updating the blog. As previously mentioned, we have been busy with life. So here is some new content for our great fans to pump off their meat sticks and fingering their cunts to. Enjoy!

Also, we will be running a fan appreciation post in a couple of weeks, so keep those nudes coming. We would like to see more females as well as couples, so please keep them cumming.

This photo set is from a quick fuck-session between Victoria and myself. Not many photographs were taken as we were pretty drunk in our lust for each other.

Within the first five minutes of entering the hotel, we were locking lips and touching each others bits. There was hardly any foreplay, as we were so horny we were dripping with lust. Within minutes my cock was inside Victoria, and she was biting her lips in ecstasy. Her breasts rock back and forth and I periodically bite and suck her hard nipples. I pinch and twist them each time I slowly enter her, driving Victoria wild. Each thrust from my thick, fat cock made her squeal and I began to plow Victoria like an animal. Eventually, she cums hard while my member is inside her, her cunt clenching hard and releasing rhythmically on my penis. Her body spasms, but I still continue to fuck her vigorously. I pump her harder and harder, and Victoria's head is tilted back as she moans louder with each pump.

Victoria climaxes again. This time, she clenches my cock hard while her body rocks away, squirming and screaming as she cums. I can't hold on much longer, and I shoot my thick, milky load, bloating my condom with semen. As I cum, I continue thrusting Victoria's tight, wet pussy with all my energy. Finally, my knees buckle and I lay on top of Victoria, with my cock still inside her, filling up the condom with jizz. After a couple of minutes, I pull out, and her wet snatch oozes with her tasty cum. I go down on her to eat her honey and then proceed to clean myself. Victoria, tired from being fucked out of her mind, rolls over and falls asleep.

That was just the first fucking I gave her for that day, and we shagged another three more times before calling it a night.










3 comments:

  1. Wow, I so wanna cum inside Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis bitch is hot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!!!
    But still like to see Victoria in public.

    ReplyDelete