Fans of D&V's Cup of Tea

Please join Fans of D&V's Cup of Tea, where you will get email notifications whenever this blog gets updated with new content.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Outdoor Action at the Singapore Flyer












































Hello my dears, 
I  know some of you have been asking for some outdoor shots. Well, here they are. 

Dorian and I were out last Friday, and having had dinner, we decided to go for dessert. First round of dessert was some gelato at the Flyer. Then came the REAL dessert...sexytime. 

The night was really hot, so I just had to remove my bra before heatstroke got to me. Dorian whipped out his phone and went a little trigger happy with his camera. 

After touching myself and having Dorian pose and touch me, we were getting more than a little hot and bothered, so we all but ran to the restroom for more hot and botheredness. 

After a few minutes of waiting and dodging the cleaning crew, we managed to snag an extra spacious cubicle.

Sloppy kisses and noisy stripping finally found me straddling Dorian while he reclined against the wall. 
Dorian sliding into me while I tried to open the condom wrapper did not help my concentration one bit, and we had to toss one perfectly lubed condom because it fell out of my hands when Dorian started thrusting.

*fumbles condom* *condom finally slides home*
"OK now I want you to ride me..."
It was the best damn outdoor riding experience for me...Fast, sweaty, nasty nipple yanks and rough kisses and rougher hands... 
At one point I almost fell off his lap because my hand slipped in our sweat on his chest. We managed to explode at the same time and afterwards, like drunken fools, we were leaning on anything that could hold us upright. 


As always, keep those comments coming, and stick around for more posts. 
Feel free to suggest more outdoor locations we could visit.


2 comments:

  1. Her skin is smooth and her protruding nipples looks simply tasty.

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy.. fan of outdoor.. keep it hot and wild..

    ReplyDelete