Fans of D&V's Cup of Tea

Please join Fans of D&V's Cup of Tea, where you will get email notifications whenever this blog gets updated with new content.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Victoria Sucking on Cock, Passionately

Hello everyone,

The blog has really blown up, hasn't it?

As a sign of our appreciation, here are some cock-teasing photographs,  of  well, Victoria, teasing my cock.

However, we are not seeing enough comments! Are all of you jacking off to Victoria and not appreciating her gift to you?

You horny wankers want to see more? Comment on this post by answering the following questions:


  • What would you do to spend one hour with Victoria?
  • What would you do to her?
  • How many times have you jacked off to her?

Now, enjoy.

Here's Victoria looking straight at me, with my cock in her hands. Damn, isn't she such a tease?

 Now Victoria is kissing my knob. A good girl always worships her man's cock before blowing him.

She's licking the head. Damn, look at those beautiful nipples.

Victoria then proceeds with some full blown cock-sucking. Look at how she takes my thick, fat cock in. Doesn't she look lovely with a dick in her mouth?

9 comments:

  1. Want show picture must as well show face. hide it for what?/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to post comment, might as well put your name and email. Hide for what?

      Delete
  2. As usual, I'm loving that white and smooth skin of hers. Love to have my tongue wriggling around her nipples.=)

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allen!

      You have been a regular and we appreciate the support! And yes, Victoris does like to get her nipples licked and sucked. Its a major turn on for her ;)

      Delete
  3. Sorry if I hide my identity.. Haha!
    1. I'll probably spend one hour just to admire her because I have never seen a nude in RL before (omg, it's embarrassing though...)
    2. I'll probably wanna make her feel so high that she wants more? That's what I hope but it couldn't happen since I have no experience in it.. Hahaha!
    3. Around 10 or more? (It feel kinda weird to say this as it's kinda creepy to you two.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anon for that very flattering comment. No need to be shy. You may want to tell us more about what you would like to see, give us ideas..

      Delete
    2. Ermm... I would like to see a video though. Never come across any local videos.. It's that too much to ask for? Ahahaha! It's okay you guys couldn't make one, just keep updating your blog will do! ;) Probably more of vagina or something? POV. Or playing with vibrator till Vic squirt? Those are my favorite! ;) It's okay if my requests aren't fulfill, just keep this blog alive will do! You guys can call me SV!! :)
      -SV (sorry for long-winded reply~)

      Delete
  4. wish u cud suck my cock

    ReplyDelete